3

Author Study

This is my author study.

Name of Author: J.K Rowling.

Why is she a good writer?

She uses really amazing motivating language in her books. She writes narratives of course and when it is time to change in daily 5 I just want to keep reading it because the author has sucked me into the book. My favourite book series is the Harry Potter series.

In the orientation she gets into real detail about explaining where the story takes place, who the people are and when it is. In the books of Harry Potter she explains Hogwarts extremely well but in every book there is something different and she explains the new look of the buildings. She uses the power to change your emotions during all her books and sometimes they entertain you. She also uses real life experiences to describe things in her books.

I know the Harry Potter series has changing emotions. Every emotion the character is felling is described by a lot of detail. She makes you understand how they are feeling, how they look and even what they are doing in each chapter really well. By changing the theme or way a character talks in each chapter, you know that the chapter is going to be good or bad.

Each time there is a problem, the way it is solved is so detailed. Each step is covered and never leaves you wondering how it happened. My opinion of J.K Rowling is that she writes with such emotion and descriptive language that leaves you always wanting to read more.

Thats all from me and I will see you all later…

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 😀

lachlanhar

1. Lach, this is a great understanding of why JK Rowling is such a great author of narratives. By the way, have you read them all yet? What are you up to now? I have loved watching you get sucked into another world, sorry I have to snap you back to reality sometimes!
    -Ms Fitz

• Thats ok. I am up to the 2nd last book of the Harry Potter series and I am loving it! Maybe you should read the whole series to the class. It may take a while but they are amazing books. Getting sucked into the books is amazing. All you have to do is become one with the book.
      Thats all from me and I will see you later…
      Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee